Monday, April 9, 2012

My Best Bunny




If I try really hard.... Yup!  I think I can see the ears!

Mom, can you please explain one more time why I have to wear these?

Because you're so cute Sam...now smile.  Ok

My Easter Bunny

The pictures below are from Sam's first bath sitting up in the kitchen sink.  He LOVED it!!!




Hi Sam!

He's so ornery.


I have a bunch of pictures lined up on my counter so I can look at them while I do the dishes.  A few of my favorites are above Sam's head in this photo.  Left to right they are:  my favorite ultrasound picture (we call it the Who from Whoville photo...it's where the 'who' came from in Sam's nickname, Sammy D Who Nugget), my favorite picture of Chandler, and a sweet photo of Sam when he was three weeks old.

Chillin' like a villian in the sink.

Reaching for the camera...this happens often.  I have a ton of pictures of him with this pose...I call it the Zombie Pose.

Yum...

Mom!

Peek-A-Boo, Sam!
In other news, Sam had his six month check-up at the doctor's office the other day.  He weighs 19lbs 5oz (75th percentile for weight) and he is 26.5 inches long (50th percentile for height).  And my 'little' six month old is moving into size 12 months clothes!  He's almost outgrown size 6-9 months.  A big thanks to his buddy Khaleel (and my buddy, Khaleel's mom, Crystal) for handing down some size 12 months clothes.  I don't know how people afford kids without hand-me-downs!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment