Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sam's Happy Voice

Mommy's had a headache for two days straight...

Why, you ask?

Because Sam has discovered his happy voice...it also doubles as his angry voice (just becomes a much louder volume in the latter form).  So basically this is the little whale song I listen to all day long.

He can easily hit some Mariah Carey octaves.


Haha!  This is Daddy and Sam communicating via Sam's new language - Squeak.  John and him were squeaking back and forth and then I grabbed the video camera...I think John is less than thrilled that this is on video.  LOL  But he's such a great sport.  ;)


Sam and Daddy Time

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God, I'm laughing so hard. TEARS are coming down my face. What is with that shriek???? Poor Jennifer. Maybe it's just a face? =p He is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erica! This too shall pass (my happy voice mantra). I'm seriously considering ear plugs. I don't think Sam has the whole "sweet baby babbling and cooing" thing down quite yet. haha!

    ReplyDelete