Monday, December 5, 2011

A day in the life

For all you baby gawkers out there...enjoy some more of Sam! 

Earlier this week Sam reached out and grabbed on to one of his dangling toys for the first time all by himself!  :D  Ok...it might not seem like much to most of you, but it's a huge baby-step for Sam and his development (and the fact that it was the highlight of my week just goes to show all you people out there with real lives just how fascinating staying at home everyday is LOL...thrilling.)   ...I think I need to get out more.  ;)

Holding On Strong!  :)



Worn out after play time

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another exciting part of our routine is bath time...it's Sam's FAVORITE thing to do!  I love watching him splash and have fun.  :D  




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some photos for Aunt Nina of the onesie she got Sam.  I love it!  :D

Chandler giving sniffy kisses.

My little man

Ugh! I LOVE THIS KID!

Chillin' with Chandler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in other news...guess who doesn't like hats anymore:






1 comment:

  1. LOL! Love the pictures! He is adorable. So so sweet. Enjoy each precious moment. And let me warn you....very soon he will be MUCH MUCH more active! It happens fast so be ready! Love to all, Erica.

    ReplyDelete