Monday, November 7, 2011

Recent Happenings

Well this is just a random post to let you know recent happenings.

We had such a great weekend when Aunt Nina and her awesome lasagna-makin', dish-washin', baby-lovin' mom, Aunt Mary, came to visit their Sammy D.  I feel so spoiled and grateful for having a best friend that became family to me and is always by my side for the important things that happen in my life, despite living 500 miles away.  I love you, Hooch!  <3

Aunt Nina and Sammy D

Apparently Sam is a comedian

Aunt Mary and Sammy D

<3

 ____________________________________________________

I was kinda bummed because when it came time for Aunt Nina and Aunt Mary to leave on Sunday, Daddy also had to leave to go to Tampa for a whole WEEK!  I try not to think about the fact that he'll be missing out on one sixth of Sam's life by the time he gets home.  LOL  So on Sunday, Sam and I were left all by our lonesome.  We had fun watching lots of football though.  :)

We miss you, Daddy!


 __________________________________________________

Other happenings:  Sam finally fits into his little monster outfit.  This was the first thing I bought him when I was pregnant.  I thought it was so cute.  It reminds me of one of my favorite books - Where The Wild Things Are.

Angry Little Monster


Sleepy Little Monster


And in closing - today Sam had his one month check-up at the doctor's.  He is 21.5 inches long and weighs 11lbs and half an ounce.  At birth he was 19.5 inches and 6lbs 15oz.  Right now, he is spot-on average for height at the 50th percentile and is a little chunkier than average at the 75th percentile for weight.  He's a nice healthy baby boy.  :D

___________________________________________________

Random Cell Phone Pictures and Videos

My remote control holder
Passed out on my shoulder

This thing is a life saver...frees up Mommy's hands :)

Haha!  Love him!

Tough Life

My sweet boy

video

video

video 
My Little Stinker!

2 comments:

  1. The videos and pics are precious! Blessings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just beautiful Jennifer! And I love all of the pictures! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete