Friday, October 7, 2011

Introducing Samuel John DiNardo!



On September 30th, we welcomed our sweet baby boy into this world.  Hands down the best day of my life.  I honestly didn't know people were allowed to be this happy.  I could not be more in love with my little family.  Here are just a few of millions of photos to come:

CLICK ON ANY OF THE PHOTOS BELOW TO MAKE THEM LARGER.



20.5 hours of labor...but every second was worth it!


Daddy's Little Boy

My little family.  :)

Sam had a little jaundice and had to get supplemented formula feedings and sleep on a UV light bed at the hospital for a little while.  He's doing great now.  This picture is Daddy's first time feeding Sam. 

Settled in at home.

I call him my little pterodactyl...why?  Because most newborns have a sweet little lamb cry - not my child!  He screeches like a large prehistoric bird.  It is PIERCING!

I love when he's all wrapped up in his cocoon.

Daddy is IN LOVE!!!

Mommy's Little Nugget

Kissable!

My Tiny Man

My Sweet Love!

Chandler is learning to share the spotlight.
Perfection

We love our Sammy D Who Nugget

No comments:

Post a Comment