Monday, September 26, 2011

Sam's Room

Last night we finally got around to hanging some things on the nursery walls.  Sam's room is looking so cute now.  :D  This past week was my first week not working and I was able to get Sam's laundry washed, organized and put away.  I was also able to head out to the store and get some last-minute things we needed for him.  With just a few finishing touches left, we're pretty much ready and just waiting for this little guy to get here.  :)  I'm now 38 weeks pregnant.  Two weeks left til D-Day!

This is what you see when you walk in...

When you look to the left, this is what you see...
Keep looking left and this is what you see...
And keep looking left and this is what you see on the last wall...


I love this!  This was a gift from John's cousin, Liz.  It's hanging above Sam's light switch.  It says, "Kiss your children now, for soon they'll swim away."

I love this too.  <3  This is a ceramic plaque from when John was born.  It's next to Sam's crib.


Some of Sam's toys and books on his dresser.

1 comment: