Sunday, August 7, 2011

Getting ready!

Nine more weeks!  We're beginning to get ready for Sam to make his big appearance.  Last weekend, Daddy unboxed the nursery furniture and put together the crib.  It's a good thing John's doing more and more because every day I seem to be capable of doing less and less.  I'm starting to wonder if it's humanly possible that my stomach get any bigger.  I'm beginning to feel like a creaky old boat with more aches and pains and discomforts.  Nevertheless, this has been an amazing pregnancy so far and I have loved every minute of it.  There's nothing more amazing than feeling this little guy move around in my belly.  I can't wait to meet him!

Here we go!
Goofball acting overly excited to unbox the furniture.
Chandler scoping out the new digs.

A garage full of tools and this is all that he needed.  :)

Almost done, Daddy!

Finished product!




video
 Excuse the dark video, but this gives you a general idea of how things are set up so far.  :) 

3 comments:

  1. Love Chandler laying in front of the crib. Grandma Linda told me part of the reason they decided to keep Whiskey dog was that he slept in front of the crib when I was a baby and came and got her in the middle of the night when I woke up. Whether that's true or not or just a Grandma Linda story I don't know, but it's still cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I love your blog already! And the furniture is beautiful. Enjoy this exciting time in your life and thank you for sharing! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job pops!! That's funny that the only tool he needed was an allen wrench. Love the blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete