Saturday, August 13, 2011

And the nesting begins...


John had to work today (boooo!!!!!).  I got up early with him and set out to have a productive Saturday. 
Off to Babies-R-Us!
I got ready and picked up one of my favorite people in the world (my grandmom)...and we headed off to one of my favorite places in the world...a little place I like to call "Hormone Heaven" (Babies-R-Us).  Mission of the day: buy a crib mattress.  So off we went to the huge Babies-R-Us in Altamonte Springs *happy sigh*.  :)  I got the mattress plus a couple unintended purchases not on my list (oh hormones...) and I headed home to admire the crib...fully equipped with its mattress.  As soon as I got home I busted out the crib set John's mom got us (Thank you Mom-Mom!!!)...

Time to dress the crib!  :)

Ssssoooo cute!!!  Love it!

Ta Da!



The finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment